February – May 2013 Catchup
- The cock pheasant did not make it though the shooting season.
- On the 6th, frogs return to pond , still snowing.
- The White Horse, East Barsham has now been taken over by Roz and Paul Adock, and has been refurbished, with a warm and friendly atmosphere, and serving up great food.
- On the 3rd, Stoat has given birth to ten kits.
- 14th Swallows back yeepee
- 24th Found dead Barn Owl in horse shelter, very very thin.
- Tulips looking great, just waiting for the camassias to burst out.
- Swallows nesting in stable.
- Barn Owl hunting over meadow.
- Kestrels nesting in wood opposite cottage.